WEEKLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS (in no particular order)
- Put everything back in the holiday bins and back into storage.
- Updated the kiddo’s pictures on my desk at work and I’m looking forward to pulling out my new 2016 calendar.
- Prepped Enzo’s Student of the Week stuff.
- Walked out of Target with only the things on my list. Wait… nope, that didn’t happen.
- Started menu planning – one of my intentions for 2016.
- Bought a new home office calendar before the end of the year (usually it takes me until mid-January).
- Finally made sugar cookies with the kids and let them decorate with some natural food dyes I picked up.
- Started making some mental 2016 Intentions rather than goals or resolutions.
- Ended the weekend with Downton Abbey because by some miracle both kids were asleep by 7:40pm!