Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
Once again, it’s time for another week in review! Can’t say much has changed this week, though. We did, however, get some fresh air and accomplished a few things that really did need doing. I treated myself to a little early birthday present as well.
- My week started off with computer updates… lengthy computer updates. It was also a week of Wonder Woman!
- Enzo has been keeping up to date with what he’s been learning in school (which I love!) We’re still working on remembering which way some numbers go, but he’s doing great.
- The pets have all been rather snuggly/needy this weekend. Almost every morning Uzi has wanted to climb up on my shoulders when I’m trying to get ready for work, Vega has followed me everywhere, and even Ziggy has been more clingy and talkative than usual. Heck, even Bowser has been wanting to be out and held lately!
- Got some housework done, despite everything being so hot and humid. I’m not a fan of doing housework when it’s sweltering. Vega once again being the great helper that she is.
- So glad we made the most of one really nice evening this week with a family walk.
- This week was one with lots of interesting clothing choices for the kids. Haha! My favorite was how we forgot picture day was on Thursday, however, and Enzo decorated himself in the car ride to school. Oh Boy.
- My treat to myself was a nose piercing. I’ve thought of getting one for years and finally just went ahead and did it.
- Phoebe and I did some shopping, the boys gamed and we watched football, and there you have it.
Happy Monday everyone!