Since we were out and about yesterday, I’m posting my week in review today.
- Went through all of our camping gear and did some thorough cleaning and organizing – it had been far too long.
- Did a lot of sleeping – this cold/flu whatever virus has been a fun one.
- Finished Season 1 of Road to Avonlea. The acting isn’t always great, but it feels good to return to P.E.I. and I think it’s about time I re-read Anne of Green Gables. It just gives me a happy, warm feeling.
- Finished spreading the mulch out front. We still need a few more plants to fill in some spaces, but we’ve gotten so much accomplished!
- Went camping, which is a story for a different day. Our biggest takeaway was that some weather apps are not all that accurate and we ended up packing it up early. The kids did however get to enjoy many, many hours in the car and then in a tent getting dripped on and also Dairy Queen.
These are our we-got-to-pack-up-in-the-rain-with-two-whiny-children faces. He’s not actually picking his nose, though it looks like it.
- Gave up social media and phone games for a week. It really hasn’t been all that hard… I’m curious to see how the rest of the week goes considering this weekend was just so busy.
That’s all I’ve got… it was a very long weekend. Happy Monday… er Tuesday.