Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
It was a rainy, grey, chilly week and exactly the opposite of what you want for mid-May.
- This week I read a lot, which was nice, and really the only way to spend an evening after a long, dreary day.
- Enzo had his 5 year check-up this week and remains on the smaller side. He’s in the 15th percentile for height and weight, which isn’t surprising as neither Josh or I are very tall and while their is height on my Dad’s side, there isn’t much on Josh’s side.
- There is a measles outbreak in Minnesota right now, so the kids’ doctor also recommended that we get Phoebe her MMR booster a bit early. She was awesome about getting a shot.
- Friday was interesting because Enzo got sent home early for indecent exposure. Apparently 3 kids got sent home (one other for the same thing)… what is in the air exactly??
- On Saturday the kids and I hung out. We started by going to the library and picked up a few books for the kids and myself.
- Then we headed to an indoor play area since it was still raining steadily. Unfortunately the kids didn’t last long. There was an odd mix at the playground and both kids ended up getting hurt due to bigger kids and I had to come up with a back up plan… Movie it is! We watched The Boss Baby, which actually wasn’t terrible.
- You really can’t watch a movie and have tons of popcorn without stopping for ice cream afterward, right?
- We cleaned the garage on Sunday morning, which was nice to get done, even if we could see our breath while doing it. Ha! The kids “helped” for a bit and then got cold and went back inside. I really can’t blame them.
- The rest of the afternoon we hung out and just did… whatever. Not a terrible way to end the week… or begin it depending on how you look at it.
I hope everyone has a Happy Monday! I’m looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend!