Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
It was an interesting week… I didn’t get nearly as much accomplished as I would have liked, but it is what it is.
- I blogged and was happy with my nature walk photos.
- So much laundry. Always. It never ends.
- Phoebe finally let me trim her bangs!! Finally!! It helped that I got my bangs trimmed that day.
- Scheduled some appointments – like that teeth cleaning I’m overdue for.
- Went to the gym finally!
- Started setting up next year’s planner – went with a cheaper brand… still deciding if it’s going to work out.
- The kids started up swimming lessons again!
- Wandered the Mall of America with the kids. Finally tried Shake Shack… meh.
- I made cookies.
- Cats and dragons were snuggled.
Happy Monday ya’ll!
I’m glad you were happy with your nature walk pictures – I loved oggling over them and wishing I had been there, too.
Um… your kids got to meet Ninja Turtles? I’m jealous.
Congrats on booking that appointment! Those little things feel SO good.
Holy cow, you seem pretty active to me. Way to go on hitting up the gym. Also I’m envious of the nature walks, although I’m getting my fair share of kitty snuggles.
Can’t wait to see and hear about the new planner. Fingers crossed it works out.
I will take a dozen of those cookies and one of Pheobe’s tutu, which is amazing by the way.
Happy Monday and thanks for linking up.
I’m really kind of jealous that they don’t make such amazing clothes for women over the age of 5. It’s not fair. We deserve fancy tutus too!