Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
Random occurrences and accomplishments.
- Work, work, work. My side business is gaining slight momentum, but it can be exhausting when you throw in all the other stress we’re dealing with. The guest room looks much more organized now, though.
- I’ve been actually curling my hair every day and I’m loving my new haircut. I’ve also had a really good body-positive week… not sure why, but I’m really comfortable in my skin this week. And my husband knows how to take the best photos of me. 😉 Also, why won’t WordPress flip my photo? I’m too busy to care.
- Is currently trying to figure out why one of the cats keeps periodically crapping in Phoebe’s room. It’s not cool and she doesn’t think so either. Our conversation Friday morning:
Phoebe (coming out of her room after I had cleaned up said poop): What’s that smell?
Me: A kitty pooped in your room so I had to spray cleaner.
Phoebe (whispered in disbelief): A kitty pooped… in my room?
- Rearranged our downstairs pantry/random closet and now I want to get rid of more stuff. I keep thinking about what it would be like to get rid of a ton of stuff and move into a smaller house. I think the initial getting rid of stuff would be difficult, but once we actually did it, I would love to have a smaller house to clean and just less stuff in general.
- Have been trying to cut back on sugar and stuff, but I’m failing miserable because I eat crappy when I’m stressed. I did, however, find the best yogurts ever.
- We went to Josh’s cousin’s wedding this weekend and the kids had a glorious time running around. Phoebe especially enjoyed the dancing part and both kids were excited to get to drive home in the dark. Haha
And there you have it! I can’t imagine this upcoming week will be very exciting, but one never knows, right??