Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
- Enjoyed the fabulously nice weather, getting outside when I could for walks during lunch when I wasn’t running errands.
- Put together a shelf with the kids. Enzo was excited to help and use the screwdriver. He actually did more than half the screws all by himself – I just had to do the last bit of tightening.
- Our caterpillars formed their chrysalides, so we (Josh) moved them into their net home where we now wait for them to hopefully become butterflies. One of them we aren’t sure if it’s going to make it because it didn’t seem to fully cover itself…
- Took Uzi outside for a walk at the kids’ insistence. He has been a giant turd since his first taste of freedom this year and keeps escaping now.
- We took the kids to get haircuts, which were terribly overdue. I’m due for a bang trim too, actually. Put that on my list of things to do this week.
- With the record-breaking temps on Friday, we decided to take the kids to get ice cream before dinner. The watermelon sherbet that Phoebe and I shared was amazing.
- Josh and I saw Captain America: Civil War and it was just as awesome as we had hoped it would be.
- Did some cuddling with the cats and took a nap with Phoebe on Sunday, which is the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- Josh tried out the new power washer, which was incredibly satisfying. Now to look into our outside water pressure issue… we can’t even use a sprinkler outside it’s so low.