Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
Random occurrences and accomplishments.
- Started the week off taking Ziggy to the vet – she’s fine, she just had a claw that had wrapped around and we couldn’t trim it ourselves. Plus, considering she’s 14 years old, she’s getting stiff in her old age and the vet told me about a supplement we can give her to help her get around. We’re probably going to need to find a place to stick a litter box upstairs too…
- Didn’t take many photos and I literally cannot remember most of the week… there’s a hole. Haha!
- Put in my request for time off in December. I can’t remember the last time I took off the last week of December and I’m looking forward to it immensely!
- Took photos for a Day In The Life post this week.
- Had a semi-rough Enzo week. His day care teachers told us it was another rough week, so we’re once again trying to figure out what has set him off and what we can do to get him back no track. It’s never fun to hear things like, “This can’t keep happening.” He’s just very sensitive and very… passionate? high spirited? vocal? intense? all of the above? We just need to find the best way to help him manage his emotions and channel his frustrations.
That’s all I’ve got for this week… I really need to start taking better notes or something.