Linking up again with Meghan for the Week in Review!
I feel like I didn’t get nearly as much done as I would have liked, but it’s that time of year when we start passing around bugs and procrastinating starts to sound oh so good.
WEEKLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS (in no particular order)
- Made snow globes with the kids and watched Phoebe marvel at the way glitter sparkles as it is poured out into her lap and on the floor.
- Got the oil changed in the van. Regular car and house maintenance stuff is such a pain sometimes.
- Started rearranging the downstairs – this time to accommodate the cabinet I finished painting.
- Made Hot Cocoa cookies for the cookie contest at work and won most creative.
- Went to Enzo’s preschool Christmas program. This year he rocked it and wasn’t nervous at all.
- Finally started watching Jessica Jones.
- Introduced the kids to ‘Elf’.
- Got in some cuddle time with the cats, who seem to be doing better day by day.
- Saw The Force Awakens and absolutely did not tear up at all.
- Made a gingerbread house with the kids. It came out of a box, but considering it was a first for all of us, I figured it was a good place to start.
- Went shopping and actually stuck to the list… sort of. Phoebe is a terrible enabler.
Now for a nice short week full of eating, playing, hanging with family and hopefully healthy munchkins!