Linking up again with Meghan for the Week in Review!
I feel like I didn’t get nearly as much done as I would have liked, but it’s that time of year when we start passing around bugs and procrastinating starts to sound oh so good.
WEEKLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS (in no particular order)
- Made snow globes with the kids and watched Phoebe marvel at the way glitter sparkles as it is poured out into her lap and on the floor.
- Got the oil changed in the van. Regular car and house maintenance stuff is such a pain sometimes.
- Started rearranging the downstairs – this time to accommodate the cabinet I finished painting.
- Made Hot Cocoa cookies for the cookie contest at work and won most creative.
- Went to Enzo’s preschool Christmas program. This year he rocked it and wasn’t nervous at all.
- Finally started watching Jessica Jones.
- Introduced the kids to ‘Elf’.
- Got in some cuddle time with the cats, who seem to be doing better day by day.
- Saw The Force Awakens and absolutely did not tear up at all.
- Made a gingerbread house with the kids. It came out of a box, but considering it was a first for all of us, I figured it was a good place to start.
- Went shopping and actually stuck to the list… sort of. Phoebe is a terrible enabler.
Now for a nice short week full of eating, playing, hanging with family and hopefully healthy munchkins!
I’m glad to see the kitties are getting along ok, Is Uzi getting better?
Congratulations on the cookie contest. That’s awesome, and I’m glad the cats are doing better. Cuddle time with them (and of course the children) is of paramount importance. I am impressed with anyone who makes a gingerbread house, box or not.
Happy Holidays and thanks for linking up.