Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
Random occurrences and accomplishments.
- Took the kids to a carnival and fireworks for the 4th of July because it only happens once a year, right?
- Took Tuesday off to be absolutely lazy and sent the kids to day care so I could do so. The day flew by way too quickly, though.
- Finished the 4th Outlander book (Drums of Autumn) and really want to jump right into the 5th, but decided to take a break since I have a lot of books on my to-read list and Josh is waiting for me to read another one so he can start it.
- Watched the last episode of Season 2 of Outlander. The feels!! One crucial thing left out, but I can deal with it.
- Walked to the library and played Pokemon Go.
- Went on a date with Josh to celebrate our anniversary. It looks like I boozed it up, but I actually only finished one of those drinks (the first one). I usually don’t have trouble ordering a Caipirinha or a Side car, but both ended up being far more sour than I typically make or receive.
- Started our actual anniversary with a sick Enzo. He has cellulitis – one can only guess at that age, but it looks like an infection might have started on a teeny tiny cut he had and BAM – his hand was super swollen. Not looking forward to the Urgent Care bill… why do kids always get sick on Sundays???
And some snapchat! Find me there @dinosandbunnies