Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
- I didn’t eat all of the leftover cake by myself, so I consider that a great accomplishment.
- The kids had their 6 month cleanings at the dentist and had zero cavities and were praised for how clean their teeth were. I need to remember to schedule my own cleaning now.
- Had a lot of good nights with no bedtime drama! This is huge! Also, Phoebe slept several nights without calling me to her bedroom!! (She continues to pass out randomly when too tired, like mid-milk drinking).
- Our caterpillars are not only alive, but they have currently started the whole chrysalis portion of their life cycle.
- Enzo unfortunately wasn’t feeling great this weekend and ended up actually having pink eye after not having pink eye. Oy. Putting drops in his eyes takes 15 minutes minimum trying to talk him into it and usually ends with us having to wrestle a screaming/kicking ninja to the ground when negotiations fail.
- Due to the pink eye, the kids missed a birthday party, so Phoebe and I went shopping. I gave her some choices, and she chose the mall first, where she led us directly to Payless so she could get new shoes.
- Finally found a copy of a book straight from my childhood that I’ve been looking out for, for a while. Usually copies are more than I want to spend and not in the best of shape. Fortune smiled upon me.
- We were able to spend a lot of time outside with the kiddos. Enzo wakes up and usually wants to go outside right away, but I’m not a fan of 30 degree weather in the spring, so I get eye rolls and heavy sighs until we agree to go out.
- Finally went to the park that is only a couple of minutes away. Why we don’t go more often is beyond me… it’s so close. Maybe because it’s too far too walk, but almost feels too close to drive to when you have to deal with car seats.
And that my friends, is all she wrote.