Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
Random occurrences and accomplishments.
- All of the laundry since I didn’t get it done over the previous weekend while I was gone.
- Day care found lice… again. I just can’t. We were clear and then all of the sudden it’s back. I’m burning down the house. (*Update – all is good now!*) Phoebe enjoyed our stop at Starbucks after confirming that we were indeed lice free and didn’t have to firebomb the house.
- I am currently looking for our resident Sock Gnome who ran off with half of Phoebe’s new socks. I just bought them and then when I went to do her laundry…. Nothing. I looked everywhere. Curse you Sock Gnomes!!
- Our car died. As in needs a new engine died. The good thing is that it looks like it’s related to a recall that happened last year. Good because we took the car in and they cleared it, which means it looks like we won’t have to pay for the repairs. I can’t even tell you what a huge relief THAT is.
- However, because of the lice and the car I ended up working from home all week. I’m ready to get back in the office tomorrow. The one plus is that I get to wear whatever I want when I’m at home.
- Still loving the planner. I suppose I should have taken a picture this morning when it was updated, but too late.
- Watched a fair amount of TV over the weekend. It was really gloomy and grey and just really blah overall. Phoebe and I did get out to go run errands, so we weren’t completely housebound all weekend. There was a lot of lounging, though, which we fully earned after our less than stellar week.
- I also pulled out my coloring books again the other night. It really is a nice stress reliever, I just don’t do it as often as I’d like because generally after 5 minutes I have to put everything aside (and kick a cat off my lap) because a child starts crying or needs to pee or something. I suppose I’ll have to use the dining room table from now on.
On that note, have a great week everyone! May your cars run smoothly and may your house stay bug-free.
Yay to not having to pay for the car! And no lice!! This was one heck of a week for big scares and then huge sighs of relief! Wow. You definitely deserved that lounging and coloring. Also. Your tights are stellar.
I know! I’ve never been so happy in my life to hear that we are not responsible for the car! And my long johns are Walmart. Who knew they’d have such cute ones??
You know the planner and coloring are my two favorite things about this week, although the winter lounging isn’t bad either.
You cracked me up with the second lice outbreak. Thank goodness all is well and someone else is paying for the new engine. I know those aren’t cheap/
I really am loving my planner. If you have any other tips on where to find great stickers, do tell! I’ve been way too busy on Etsy lately, but I’m hooked.