Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
Well, at least this week I remembered to take more photos? Generally the first half of the week is never very exciting and this week, even less so. However, here we go!
- I made an appointment for allergy testing after waking up with super swollen eyelids and hives. Yep… to my very great disappointment, my hives have returned. I could have cried.
- I really failed at cooking this week and along with Brinner, we had lots of random nights with yogurt and pretty much whatever anyone could find. Enzo did, however, discover how great egg and cheese sandwiches are, though! He has refused to eat eggs in the past and finally the eggs win!
- We got outside with Bowser a lot. It lets him get some much needed natural sunshine and he’s so relaxed you can walk with him to get the mail and just hang out.
- On Saturday, Josh and I watched our nephews at their house, so the kids had fun running around… mostly inside because it was really hot outside.
- Glorious kitty snuggles were had… even after I found out that Vega had once again peed where she shouldn’t have. I really don’t know what’s going on with this cat. It seems territorial to me and that’s not okay.
- On Sunday the kids had their first swimming lesson and it went… swimmingly. The classes are small – it was just 3 of them, though, I think normally it’s 4 per class. They’re excited to keep going and we got a membership to the rec center as both kids wanted to keep swimming afterward and it’s good motivation to get to the gym and whatnot now. Afterwards, we decided we might as well go out to eat, and so we did.
- It made for a long day, however, and Enzo crashed hard. Phoebe… did not. She slept for literally 5 minutes in the car on the way home and would not go to sleep. So much for catching up on my shows. :p
Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
Damn those car naps!! What is it about those? Two minutes in the car negates their entire nap or bedtime.
On the flip side, I see kitty snuggles, day drinking (hooray) and a planner. You know I love a good planner shot. It’s almost as exciting as food porn.
We tried so hard to keep her awake too… I played obnoxious YouTube videos, but the second her eyes closed, that was it. Got her inside while she was still asleep and then suddenly she perked up as though she just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Argh.