Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
- Ordered caterpillars for the kiddos, so they can hopefully watch them turn into butterflies. I say hopefully because often my first time trying things like this doesn’t work out. Fingers crossed!
- Watched it rain and let the kids splash around in puddles even though we were running late.
- Brought out the bubble machine for the first time this year!
- Did a lot of reading, including starting a new parenting book to hopefully give us some new tools to work with our somewhat defiant little man.
- Also did some thinking about starting the kids at a new day care center since we aren’t sure his current teacher(s) are the best fit for him. That’s a post for another day, however.
- Dressed up as princesses and played with snapchat.
- Celebrated the fact that after almost 4 months, Josh has found employment. We haven’t shared that fact with many people, but it’s been causing a fair amount of stress in our household.
- Bought a new lawnmower because ours broke… technically Josh did this, so the kids and I pulled out bikes and the play house and… played.
- Played Ponies and Littlest Pet Shop with the kids A LOT because Josh brought home new finds from the thrift store. Not gonna lie, I might have a slight MLP obsession. See My Collection and (some) of Phoebe’s.
- Celebrated Enzo turning 4 (a tad early). He really turns 4 on Wednesday. Unbelievable.