Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
- Didn’t feel guilty about resting a lot this week. Amazing how crappy a simple cold/sinus infection will make you feel.
- Watched Spectre, which wasn’t as good as the previous Bond movies and was therefore kind of disappointing.
- On Friday, day care was closed for training so I decided a long drive was in order to Lark Toys and the National Eagle Center (post later).
- Managed to talk the kids into riding the carousel only once and walked away with only one small book and toy.
- Only freaked out a little when Phoebe fell off the bed into the nightstand busting her lip. I held it together until I realized one of her teeth was missing (!?) and by missing I mean it was shoved up into her gum. Mom panic ensued. To the dentist we go today!
- Moved more furniture around because that’s apparently just what I do on the weekends.
- Didn’t dwell on the things that are stressing me out big time. Every time the anxiety kicks in, I remember to take deep breaths and tell myself to take it one day at a time because we always manage to pull it together somehow.