Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order) with pictures that aren’t even from last week, but were from a gorgeous sunset a few weeks ago that I took in the car while we were driving home from New Ulm.
- Making progress with getting Phoebe to only use her nuk at bedtime. It’s a hard choice deciding between getting rid of the nuk right away or working on potty training. We don’t want to force too much change on her at once.
- The weather is making me sad and my motivation has tanked. I really need sun and warmth stat! Thankfully this week is supposed to be great!
- Call the Midwife has started up again, though, so that almost makes up for crappy weather and I started watching Outlander Season 2!
- Have been trying to get my 10K steps a day in, but it isn’t easy where I work and I don’t always feel like walking around the house for an hour after the kids go to bed trying to get in more. At least I’m making the effort and once the weather gets nicer I’ll be more likely to go on walks during my lunch break.
- Got a standing desk at work, which is kind of awesome. Now to just keep from dancing around when I listen to music and distracting people.
- Got to visit with some friends from Missouri who recently had a new baby. Phoebe was very excited and happy to get to hold her. What’s better than a real live baby doll? I won’t lie, holding a baby made me almost want another one.
- Made an appointment to get my hair cut… it’s time for a change.