Joining up with Meghan and others for another week in review! This is a short list, but celebrate the small victories, right? At least I accomplished a few things outside of work. This time of year, though, our days/nights look a lot like this (however, these photos were not even taken this week):
- I actually met my step goal several days this week, despite not being able to walk outside because I don’t do outside walks when it’s below freezing.
- Finally watched The Man from U.N.C.L.E. I say finally because we’ve had the disc (Netflix) for over a month. It ended up being very entertaining!
- Took photos for a Day in the Life post.
- Colored my hair.
- Started some organizing/seasonal clean-up that needs doing – fantastic boring stuff like that.
- Started a bullet journal and plan on using that beginning in February. If it works out I’ll post an update in a month.
And there you have it. I’m hoping for warmer weather this week and will attempt some more productivity, which I feel coming back… or maybe that’s just the feeling in my toes coming back because it is freezing in my office.
That’s exactly what my week nights look like too, sans kid…for now.
I say absolutely celebrate the small things. It’s what life is mostly made of.
Happy Monday and thanks for linking up.
That is such a sweet face on Enzo, miss those little guys so much!
Yay for getting all your steps in – especially if it’s so cold outside.
And I have always been tempted by the Man from U.N.C.L.E so I might give it a watch now!