Decided to join in with Clean Eats, Fast Feets for a Weekly Review this dreary Monday morning. Not a lot to report and hardly any pictures taken, but such is life.
So, this past week, I accomplished the following (in no particular order):
- Drank a glass of red wine almost every night – it sucks, but I’ve got keep my heart healthy, right?
- Was a more patient listener with the kids even when I wanted to puncture my own ear drums because small children are incredibly stubborn and have incredible resolve when they want something NOW.
- Taught the kids how to make paper snowflakes. Also realized why Phoebe hasn’t used scissors yet (even those safety ones). Within two minutes she has almost stabbed or cut every single one of us, tried to cut her clothes and ran with them.
- Finished holiday shopping and mailed out our holiday cards.
- Finished two books… that I started a couple weeks ago.
- Drank less coffee. Maybe only two cups less than usual, but progress!
- Painted a display cabinet that Josh brought home for me a few weeks ago. Looking forward to filling it up now!
- Did some cleaning, but let most of the messes stay where they were in favor of relaxing and just hanging out with the kids.
This next week should be filled with a lot more stuff. Lots to do including cookies for a little office contest. The cookies/bars I made last year were voted “Best Tasting” so hopefully I can whip up something equally awesome this year as well.
LOL, the scissor part really cracked me up. I see she likes to try on mommy’s shoes like her mother did.
Heart health is incredibly important as are keeping those eye drums and phalanges in tact.
My cat likes to work the same way. All over my stuff. 🙂
Happy Monday and thanks for linking up.