I’m a little late to link up with the usual Week In Review because of things that will most likely be in next week’s review, but here we go!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
Random occurrences and accomplishments.
- The week was hot and sticky and therefore I didn’t get out and walk much. I have a feeling my workmates were grateful I didn’t come back from lunch dripping sweat and stanky.
- Made some progress buying supplies for my new business venture (I’m going to be a LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant – here is my shameless plug: http://www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeHeatherShoberg. The clothes are seriously cute and comfortable if you aren’t already familiar.
- Took Josh to get his wisdom teeth out and babied him until the kids got home and then it was like… Nope. They’re insane, not doing this alone! Ha ha.
- Started watching Stranger Things on Netflix and finished it. It’s AWESOME. I really do recommend it.
- The kids and I went to see Finding Nemo so Josh could get some rest and it was really cute. Phoebe did so-so at sitting through it. Thankfully the theater was empty aside from a mom and her tween.