I’m always a sucker for these questionnaires and this one was nabbed from A Nerdy World.
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- Cottonwood, Arizona (where I started life)
- Walnut Creek, California
- Durango, Colorado (and a couple nearby cities)
- Twin Cities, Minnesota (In 7 years we’ve lived in 4 different cities here).
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- Receptionist/Administrative Professional
- Took photos/drew house footprints for county assessor’s office
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
- Pudding… not a fan.
- Anything with tentacles – can’t do it.
Four of My Favorite Foods:
- Wine (It’s a drinkable fruit). 😉
Four Films I’ve Watched More Than Once:
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- LOTR series
- Pretty much every Marvel movie
- Adventures In Babysitting
*So many movies could fit in this category, but these are what came to mind first
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- Downton Abbey
- Call the Midwife
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year: (what’s left of it anyway)
- Star Wars
- The Good Dinosaur
- Final season of Downton Abbey
- Winning the lottery (you’ve got to dream big, right?)
Four Things I Can’t Live Without:
- My family (of course)
- Um… huh, drawing a blank here.
Four Celebrity Crushes:
- Tom Hiddleston, especially as Loki.
- Henry Cavill
Girl Crushes because let’s face it… they just seem like cool gals.
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Emily Blunt
Four Places I’ve Visited:
- Key West, FL – Watched the sunset during our honeymoon road trip
- Switzerland – Favorite European stop
- Gatlinburg, TN – Great place to be a tourist with some really good beer
- Luxembourg – It was so foggy and dreary when we were there, I’d love to go back.
Four Pet Peeves:
- When people overuse abbreviations or don’t spell out simple words, instead typing things like “Ur.”
- People who spit in public. It’s so gross.
- When people ignore personal space, especially if it’s a complete stranger. I don’t know you, therefore you should not be standing this close.
Four Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Draw or paint
- Enjoy Math – So many careers I wanted and math is my nemesis.
- Work for myself… or win the lottery 😉
- Travel the world
Four Subjects I Studied at School:
- French (I remember barely anything)
- Anthropology of Religion
- Mass Communication
*However, I never finished getting a degree because I was too focused on the whole working Full-time/having kids aspect of life. Maybe one day… or maybe not.
Four Things Near Me Right Now:
- My phone
- Various work files
- My galactic kitty hamburger coffee mug