Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
Random occurrences and accomplishments without many pictures because it was one of those weeks. Oh boy, was it ever.
- Lice, Lice, Lice. We’ll know for sure on Wednesday whether we’ve completely gotten rid of the little buggers. Needless to say my week has not been as productive as I would have liked.
- Small progress made in my office in terms of organizing.
- An embarrassing amount of Sister Wives episodes watched (in the background) while working from home 3 days this week). It’s fascinating, what can I say? There are times when I’m like, yes! Having extra help around the house would be awesome! Then I realize I’m incredibly jealous and that would probably not work… also I’m anal and then that would be one more person putting stuff in the wrong place and I have no time for that nonsense.
- My company’s holiday party was on Friday evening, so we went to that and I indulged in several G&Ts and we watched a musical (Million Dollar Quartet). Neither Josh or I are really theater people, but we had a good time and it was very enjoyable.
- I had a much-needed getaway. I haven’t spent a night away from the kids in a very long time and I can’t remember the last time I spent quietly outdoors, by myself without a lot of noise and/or people. I stepped out of my typical comfort zone and it was really good for me. We’ve talked about one day getting a cabin and now I’ve decided I really want something as remote as possible.
I hope everyone else had a great week and Happy Monday!