Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEKLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS (in no particular order and with very few pictures because it was that kind of week)
- Did those cleaning tasks that rarely get done like washing curtains and cleaned the carpets! Why do we not do this more often? The living room carpet looks much better, but still needs another go in the spring.
- Bought Downton Abbey, and now I only have 2 episodes left to watch.
- Went to sleep at 8:00 on Wednesday. Woke up feeling more refreshed than I have in a couple of weeks. I think I’ll be making it a weekly habit.
- Finished reading another book – that’s 7 for January! Looks like my goal of 50 books this year will not be an issue. Granted, there’s always more time in the winter for reading.
- Made some blondies, but we ate them all, so you’ll just have to pick up your own box from Trader Joe’s.
- Relaxed a lot because lots of stress means you need to relax on the weekend.