Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
Random occurrences and accomplishments.
- Got my hair cut. It was really overdue, and as always makes me feel like a new woman.
- Finished reading Voyager and now once I finish another book I think I’m going to jump right into the next book of the Outlander series because I can’t get enough.
- Took the kids on our usual walk, only to have to turn around because the river was high and part of the trail was under water. Enzo said it was spooky, and I kind of agreed with how overgrown and shady everything was with only the odd splashing and random noises to be heard. Plus, I started to get really uncomfortable and claustrophobic once we realized there was water on both sides of the trail and the river was as high as it was. I’d say the kids get their overactive imaginations from me… we hightailed it out of there pretty quick.
- Made time for extra sleep – hey, that’s important.
- Threw on a swimsuit and had a water “fight” with the kids because it was hot and humid. The neighbors probably thought we were nuts with all of the screaming because the water was COLD. Phoebe wanted to stay outside all day and is turning into a total water baby. I’m going to have to get the ball rolling on swimming lessons.
- Had a very slow and quiet work week with lots of people out of the office, including most of my department. Just me holding down the fort, hoping no emergencies come up.
Happy Friday everyone!