Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEK IN REVIEW (in no particular order)
- Finally finished Mad Men. I had been waiting around for Part 2 of the last season and then just kind of forgot about it until randomly remembering. Aside from the whole Betty thing, I thought the last episode was a good one.
- Went for a walk down by the river on Wednesday when Phoebe decided we needed a day off from responsibility. So many bugs and we found out where the local teens hang out… or hobos? Who knows, really?
- Got a fabulous new haircut and touched up my color. I feel ready for Spring!
- Got a new game to play with the kiddos, which is kind of hilarious. It’s called Poopy Head, and while some adults (don’t tell my son’s preschool teacher) might think it’s vulgar, it hasn’t encouraged more potty talk and has been a huge hit with both kids.
- Tried a new ab workout Friday morning only to somehow throw my hip out like a feeble old lady. I knew exercise was a horrible idea!
- Spent most of Saturday outside and thoroughly enjoyed it even though everywhere was crowded. The kids really wanted to see baby animals at the zoo, but after we saw cows and goats they were over it and wanted to go play.
- Went on yet another walk with both kids down to the river and I officially have my first sunburn of the year after this weekend!
- Ate outside for the first time this year! Both kids were so excited they could barely keep still and eat. Birds! Cats! Dogs! Clouds! Airplanes!