Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEKLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS (in no particular order and with very few pictures because it was that kind of week)
- Got crafty and made Valentines for day care/preschool with the kids’ help. Enzo very proudly signed his name to each.
- Finished reading my 12th book of the year.
- Took Friday off and spent it with my husband. We had breakfast at The Freehouse including a morning drinks to start things off right, went to see Deadpool, and then went to the Blue Sun Soda Company to pick out a case of delicious sodas.
- Hung some artwork up in the living room.
- Finished the 2nd season of Supernatural and the 10th season of Grey’s Anatomy. Those are accomplishments, right? Hey, I finished something, I’m counting it!
Your Friday day date sounds great & those Dino Valentines are super cute too!
Stopping over from Meghan’s!
I was surprised at that it was surprisingly quick and painless to make the Valentines. Ha ha.
Thanks for stopping by!
Those are totally accomplishments, and I would chalk it up to rest and relax time.
I love mornings that begin with booze. I miss those.
I just finished the second book in The Outlander series this morning. THAT ENDING!!
I know!! I wasn’t sure how Dragonfly was going to end and then when it did… I really need to read the next one. Once I get through my current library stack, it’s a must.
Those Spaceballs prints are amazing.
Ha ha, thanks! 🙂