Linking up with Meghan from Clean Eats, Fast Feets for another Week in Review!
WEEKLY ACCOMPLISHMENTS (in no particular order)
- Started doing some massive rearranging in our basement. I don’t know why we feel the need to constantly rearrange in a space that leaves us with very few options. Maybe we should build our next house that way we can design a floorplan that allows us to freely mix things up whenever we feel the urge. Now to finish…
- Went to the doctor to have an ankle lump looked at. I’ve had some ongoing mild pain and discomfort and a random hard lump popped up out of nowhere. X-ray showed no calcification or bone, so I’m supposed to keep an eye on it.
- Had a really good meal thanks to Blue Apron. Empanadas for the win – never would have thought of adding dried apricots.
- Left work early on Friday thanks to some wicked vertigo that left me reeling and nauseous. Didn’t go away until after a good night’s rest, so maybe my body was telling me not to overdo it.
- Didn’t kill any cats when I crawled into bed and smelled cat pee, and confirmed that our sheets/comforter did in fact smell like cat pee. Not okay, cat(s), not okay. I suspect Ziggy because she hates when we change anything.
- Got out to enjoy some awesome weather on Sunday! We went to the zoo again and it was a beautiful day. The kids were feisty, but we all made it out alive.